Dan70 Memo 4 in English Updated 5 December 2018
Book of Zechariah and the book of Revelation complete each other’s and it requires more than basic knowledge of the Bible and an open mind to understand the prophecies. So, before we try to understand the texts, we must know some more about the Lord God, and of Their opposite part, the cherub Lucifer (Satan), and what is his goal and weapon. And When we say that no words in the Bible may be erased, there are missing part that could explain a lot.
1) Ezekiel 28:1-19 A Prophecy Against the King of Tyre.
1 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, say to the ruler of Tyre, ‘This is what the sovereign Lord says: “In the pride of your heart you say, I am a god; I sit on the throne of a god in the heart of the seas.” But you are a mere mortal and not a god, though you think you are as wise as a god. 3 Are you wiser than Daniel? Is no secret hidden from you? By your wisdom and understanding you have gained wealth for yourself and amassed gold and silver in your treasuries. By your great skill in trading you have increased your wealth, and because of your wealth your heart has grown proud. 6 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: “Because you think you are wise, as wise as a god, I am going to bring foreigners against you, the most ruthless of nations; they will draw their swords against your beauty and wisdom and pierce your shining splendor. They will bring you down to the pit, and you will die a violent death in the heart of the seas. 9 Will you then say, “I am a god,” in the presence of those who kill you? You will be but a mortal, not a god, in the hands of those who lay you. I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord.”
(In this first part of the chapter the Lord speaks of an earthly king who in his pride proclaimed himself as a god. He is then compared with a cherub in heaven who cried out that he, Lucifer, now wanted to be a god. When it says the Sovereign Lord, this means that both the Son and the Father are united in what is happening.)
11 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “‘You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl. With gold, your tambourines and flutes were ornate, produced the day you were created they were prepared. 14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created until wickedness was found in you. 16 Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So, I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. 17 Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So, I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings. By your many sins and dishonest trade, you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So, I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching. 19 All the nations who knew you are appalled at you; you have come to a horrible end and will be no more.
We read here about the fact that pride goes before the fall. There are no shops in heaven so it is more about his duty to create music as a worship in heaven with the tambourine and the flute. The animals do not have the same unique ability as people do to create thousands of different rhythmic melodies with some simple drumming’s and playing a little tune on the flute. It also says that God relishes our praise, and this means that Lucifer, in his mission of praising the Lord, had not only created something unique, but he had also created music for his own glory. And then one day, when 1/3 of the Angels began to worship him and started his fan-club, that notion stuck, and idea was set alight in Lucifer heart, that he now deserved, more, he desired to have his own throne
There are times in the Bible where an event on Earth reflects an earlier stage set in heaven, such as when the Lord took a rib out (born) of Adam and thus Eve was formed. Compared this to when God the Father says; "This is my only begotten Son, Jesus," and next words that declared that these two, Adam and Eve, man and woman, will now become as one, as the Father and the Son are One. When Lucifer fell, his mission to create praise music to glorify God, he found out that humans were very gifted in making gospel music. And that is why Satan hates us, because we shall one day be lifted up by the Lord, to take Satan’s place at the throne of God. Therefore, he is now using all the music’s in bad taste to make us fail.
2) Revelation 21; The new Jerusalem. This city is created for us to live in after the Last judgement has fallen. When the city ascends, 220 mil in square and almost as big as Europe, it will be on a new earth, a globe. Around the city there is a 72 meters high wall and, on all sides, there are three pearly gates, about 50 miles apart. God's Throne will stand exalted in the middle, well in sight from all walls, meaning that the ground inside must lean upward, like a pyramid. On Earth, the step Pyramid is the oldest of them all, and it may be so that Satan has in envy copied the throne of God in order to build a similar but smaller model for himself here on the Earth. The new Jerusalem can also look like to a multi-story wedding cake.
3) The four apocalyptic horses. Zechariah 6:1 – 8 The Prophet saw 4 wagons arrive between two mountains of copper. The first wagon was drawn by red horses, the second of black horses, the third of white horses, and the fourth of spotted horses. They are the four winds of heaven that are coming before the lord of the earth (Satan). (In the book of Daniel, Nebuchadnezzar dreamed of a man with golden head = Babylon, a chest of silver = Medes-Persians and his belly of brass = Greece. had both the abdomen and the hips of copper and was in symbol equal to Greece. Since Israel is placed between a large sea and a large desert, the most roads taken in the bible is to the north or the south, and here it then turned west towards Rome and Germany or east to Babylon. The black and white horses first move north and then westward. The Spotted horse moves to the south, but there is no information about the red horse, so it stayed in place and spread out from there. Nothing is said about their cargo, but in next part Revelation 6 we can find some clues.
4) Revelation 6:1 – 8 The rider on the White Horse carries a wreath of victory and a bow, and he is coming as a winner but have no arrows (False church, religious power). The rider on the Red Horse had a long sword and he was given the power to remove the peace on earth (long reaching political power, fascist communism), and the rider on the Black Horse had a balance scales in his hand and he controls the price of food and oil, goods. (Capitalism, Wall Street banker’s black suites). The rider on the green horse was called Death and Hell, (power to make global war) and he will kill ¼ of all mankind. (The pale or spotted horse color is chlorophyll, green in Hebrew.)
The horses are metaphors of different-isms, evil spirits whose power will increase in importance for in the end finally take over all events, all power in the Tribulation. Maybe the answer ins in next part from Zechariah 5. There is also talk of many Antichrist that will come forward, but they are but false priests, because it is only when Israel has become a nation and has been given Jerusalem as their own capital, the true Antichrist can emerge, along with the harlot and the False prophet, to lay the world under them.
5) A Holy Scripture without mercy. Zechariah 5:1-5 When I re-raised my gaze, I got to see a flying scroll. The angel asked, "What do you see?" I replied: "I see a flying scroll, 20 x 10 cubits (10 x 5 meters)." He said, "It is the curse that goes out all over the land. Everyone who steals shall from now on be exterminated according to this scripture, and everyone who swears shall from now on be exterminated according to this scripture. I have let it go out, to enter the house of the thief, and into the house of him that swears false by my name and he shall remain in the midst of his house, and it shall stay there in the house and shall corrode it with the timber and the stones thereof. Is these two the same thing?
At first reading, this text was incomprehensible and, in Bible online they have made many text changes and thus missed the whole meaning. The flying scroll, which in size is like a flying rug from Persian fairy tales, means that it could fly over, to cover large areas. And with the word, curses = laws without any mercy, the message is; A holy book of laws without any mercy, and it will take over the world and come into the House of the Thief, to stay there and divide the kingdom from within. So, the verse says that the book's message is both political and religious and with a law that gives no pardon or grace, and the laws verdict are fast and deadly, completely contrary to the Bible's message that is of love and forgiveness. This unforgiving spirit of the book will, over time, divide and corrode the House of the Thief (both nations and families), by destroying the pillars of society and its foundations from within.
6) Zechariah 6:5 – 11 The woman (the harlot) in the basket. The angel comes to the prophet with a basket. The evil woman, was pushed down into the basket and a lid of lead was added on top of it. And the two angels then took the basket to the land of Sines (Babylon) to hold her captive there, and probably it will be first halves of the Tribulation that she (the grand mother of all Idols) is unleashed. But the harlot becomes an enemy with the Antichrist and the False prophet, and an A-bomb from Iran Annihilates both the harlot and her city, which some consider now to be Mecca and Medina.
6) The restoration of the Jews. In the other chapters of Zechariah, it is said that the Jews will be scattered out over the whole Earth, but that one day they shall return, and then the people of the Earth will make pilgrimage to Israel. There are also prophecies of a Sapling, a servant of the Lord (Jesus) who will grow up in Israel, and he will one day establish his kingdom and place his throne in the land. There is talk of the false godly God of the Jews, but also of their repentance and reparation. Then it follows a description of the verdict of Israel's enemies, and Israel's coming greatness, and that all the heathens will worship the king.
7) The four creatures of the Throne of God and of the Totem pole.
Revelation 4:1-11 Saint John sees four beings at each side of the throne of God. Being to the right resembles a lion, to the left an ox, back of an eagle and forward stands a being with human face. King Solomon had monkeys in his palace, and John knew of Apes, so here he should have written a monkey, when the other three are corresponding to high standing animals in each of their kingdom/species. But what John saw was not a monkey, but perhaps he would have today called it a caveman, Neanderthal. These four creatures show their same face in all directions and they have eyes all over the body, which means they can both see and hear everything that is happening around them and at the Lord court. At same time, they wear large and small wings just like cherubs, so how would you make them understandable?
Ezekiel 1:6-11 Here the Prophet describes the same four creatures, but this time there seems to follows with them a four-wheeled wagon, within other four wheels, that can move in all directions, even upwards. (just like the tower, in chess.) There are many thoughts about these creatures, but because we were to manage the creation, they seem to stand there to, even in their mere presence, accuse us of our atrocities on the day of judgement.
These creatures are similar to totem poles and they may be another one of Satan's stolen ideas from heaven, and made as idols here on earth. Some say that the fourth may be a human symbol of Jesus, but Jesus is already on the platform, sitting at the right side of the father, and mankind is the accused. A guess is that the four beings stand there as witnesses or jury for the creation, to make sure the verdict on the people is fair. A wilder guess is that the four are a vessel for originals of all animals, their DNA.
8) Revelation 20:4 – 6 a) The judgment of Jesus between sheep and goats. And I saw Thrones, and those who sat on them were given the right to judge. b) And I saw the souls of those who beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and the Word of God, those who did not ask the beast and its image, and did not receive the mark of his forehead or his hand. They got alive again and were kings with Christ for a thousand years. The other dead did not get into life until the thousand years had passed. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who may be in the first resurrection. Over them the second death has no power, but they shall be Gods preacher and be with Him in coming thousand-year kingdom.
Matthew 24:13-14 And this gospel shall be preached throughout the world to the testimonies of all nations, and then the end shall come. (To the end of the tribulation.)
Revelation 7:1-8 It is the 144 000 that will go out to testify all over the earth. They are sent out in 72 000 pairs, to seek out all whom have not yet heard about the gospel. When they are lifted up home they will sing a song that no one else in heaven can understand but the Father and the Son, which means that these are more Jesus-equal than any other man. Most likely, it is these 144 000 Jews who will then return to the place from which they came from, to be there, sitting on the thrones, judging the people by asking them this one question: "How have you been against Jesus ' smallest friends, the Jews, were you wicked or good?" (The judgment of everyone’s own sin will occur first after the end of the millennial, when all are awakened from death to be brought before the throne of God, and where books will be opened up and each one is judged by his own deeds.) The question why people are judged this way is because all mankind has continually persecuted the Jews, and all of those will be called goats and end up in hell. The verdict will apparently take place in each place, in nation and the cities, where the 144 000, about three years earlier, stood and testified of the Kingdom of God, healed the sick and drove out evil Spirits. Why this? Well, maybe it is because this judgement must be short and precise, for in the next morning begins millennium. One help is that half of the Earth's population has already died in and the after effects of the two great Wars, the Armageddon, and the Antichrist final battle against Jerusalem. So that is why those who still are alive and have fought against Israel, against the Jews and Christians around the world, and all those who have taken on the Mark 666, these are automatically doomed. All of these are judges to be as goats and then domed to hell. Left are all those who in spite and doubt did not take the mark on themselves, but at the same time could not really believe in the 144 000 disciples’ sermons, these will be judged by how they treated the Jews, Jesus brothers and sister. During World War II, there are obstinacy persons who did not believe in God, but was against all the evil that Satan’s people did to good people, who just wanted to say alive. They all have their doubts, but they lived the way Jesus wanted his own people should live, and in the same time did Jesus brother and sisters not live according to the Laws of Old Testament.
So, this could happen. There is a small island with a population of 400, called North Sentinel Island, India Ocean, that kills everyone who tries to land on the beach. Because they are so isolated, they have no immunity to any sickness, and they treat all intruders as poisoned. One day a ship stopped well out of reach for their arrows, and to people steps out and stands on the water. Slowly the pair comes towards the angry crowd on the beach, and the two are met with stone and arrows, but nobody got hit. Some gave up and fled into the jungle, but other did not give up and came against the two with waving knifes. Only to stop short and fall down on the sand. “Peace, we do not want to harm you, we come in peace,” said they to the man in their strange unknown languages and showed their empty hands. To be talked to in their own language made them look up and all the saw was their smiling peaceful eyes. When the finally understand that these two could not be killed, the rest of the people came down to greet the strangers. The two disciples told who they were and where they came from, and they stayed there for two days, preaching and healing the sick. Then they said: “We will now leave you, but we will com back in three years and be good and remember all what we have preached to you about.” Then the two was lifted up in the sky and they disappeared. Three years later the people on North Sentinel suddenly saw two shining thrones standing on the beach and then the two disciples came down just us they were lifted up. “Greetings, we are back just as we told you”. And some of the people di cheer but some was still dark in their eyes. “We have come to see how it has been since last time and to judge you just as we told we should do.“ The two sat down on the throne and those who was happy to see them came forward.
“We can see that you have been changed and do not carry any weapons upon you.” “I do not feel a need of knives, I am not afraid anymore.” “You have a good heart, please stand here by my right side.“ And when a third of them hade comer forward the rest did not want to, but they could not run away. Some with hate till in their heart were told to stand on the left side of the throne, others were divided after what the two sensed to be in their mind. And when all was standing on the beach and they all had been judged, the earth opened up and swallowed the ones on the left while they om the right was filled with fear. “Do not be afraid, but this island will be overflowed and sink into the sea. We will now take you across the water unto higher ground, and there will friendly people meet you all and give you all the help you need. Come with us, we must go!” And when their feet touched the water it felt like walking on the beach with shallow water. They were not afraid any more, for they were all happy and eager to reach the other land.